Oovy Retailers Sales Agreement
By completing our Wholesale Registration on the Oovy website (https://www.oovy.com.au), you the retailer are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions apply to all wholesale orders.
Australian Wholesale Orders
- The first introductory minimum order must be $1,000 AUD.
- Thereafter the minimum opening order for each season must be $2,000 AUD.
- Subsequent orders for the same season must be a minimum of $1,000 AUD.
- We are accepting wholesale applications for retail and online stores within Australia and New Zealand for our next collection.
- We do not sell indent. We offer a stock service for each season until sold out.
- We do not offer a drop ship service.
International Wholesale Orders
- All orders must be a minimum of $1,000 AUD excluding shipping.
- We will accept new wholesale applications from international online stores for our next collection.
- We do not offer a drop ship service.
- All orders must be paid for in full prior to shipping.
- We use DHL International Airfreight for all international orders.
- The minimum spend for stockists within Australia and Internationally is $2,000 AUD.
- If you require a restock of the same seasons collection the minimum is $1,000 AUD.
- Please note minimum spend amounts do not include postage.
At Oovy we want to encourage you to stock our full range, we require a minimum quantity of five sizes per product and have a minimum spend on your first order of any seasons collection.
Stockists that do pre-sales to customers on their website must have ordered that product on OOVY website and paid invoice in full prior to pre-sale.
If a stockist orders a product from OOVY that they have pre-sold on their website, and arrives to OOVY with a defect or size issue. We will be unable to send out that product to the stockist. Pre-sales are at stockists risk. We do not take responsibility for pre-sales. The amount paid to OOVY will be refunded.
Postage and Handling
- Shipping within the Greater Sydney region is estimated at around $16.95* for up to 25kg depending on your location.
- Shipping costs depend on your location and the weight of the packages. Shipping will not be charged on checkout. You will be invoiced separately for shipping.
- At Oovy we use DHL International for international shipping and Sendle within Australia.
- Please email us for shipping pricing or alternatively you can organise your own courier.
- All international taxes and customs clearance charges are the responsibility of the retailer.
If stock is damaged in transit this is the responsibility of the shipping company, Oovy takes no responsibility for shipping once it has left our premises. We encourage you to add additional insurance and tracking to cover such risks. If you, the retailer engage your own courier service to ship the product then it is your responsibility to seek compensation for any damaged goods.
- When purchasing stock payment must be upfront via either Direct Debit, Credit Card or via PayPal. See surcharges below.
- Once payment has been received we will distribute the stock to you. Please allow 1-5 working days once payment has been received for us to process your wholesale order.
If you require the stock immediately please email us at email@example.com and we will endeavor to accommodate a quicker turn around.
Wholesale Payment Surcharges:
|Payment Gateway||Surcharge Title||Surcharge Amount|
|Direct Bank Transfer||International Bank Surcharge||$10|
|PayPal||International PayPal Surcharge||3.6%|
|PayPal||Australia PayPal Surcharge||2.6%|
|Credit Card||Square Surcharge||2.2%|
|Direct Bank Transfer||Australia Bank Surcharge||0|
*More info on Paypal fees here >
Once your item has been shipped you will receive a PayPal invoice for shipping, This is shipped at the lowest rate through Sendle (Australia) & DHL (Internationally).
Shipping is calculated separately from wholesale order and invoiced. We do this to allow stockists to never overpay for deliveries as they are calculated on weight of package once Oovy has paid Australia Post/Sendle (Domestic) or DHL (International) and the package is on its way.
Payment is accept via PayPal or Direct Debit.
We do expect payment within 7 days. There will be a 1.5% interest charge per month on late invoices. Outstanding payments after 60 days will be sent to the debt collectors. All expenses involved are the responsibility of the retailer.
All shipment involves must now be paid prior to shipment or packages will not be shipped.
- A stockist of Oovy merchandise is responsible for insurance in case of theft and damage.
- Any outstanding payment will incur an administration fee of $20 and all overdue payments will incur a 10% additional fee.
- All stock must be paid in full up front via direct debit or via PayPal credit card, stock will not be shipped until funds have cleared.
Online Sales Agreement
Upon placing an order, you agree to abide by the following rules. Unfortunately failure to do so will result in cancellation of wholesale application:
1. Items must ONLY go on sale online/social media during the following periods:
(a) EOFY SALE
(b) CLEARANCE SALE: 1st September 2021 till stock is sold out.
(c) BLACK FRIDAY/CYBER MONDAY SALE
(d) BOXING DAY SALE: 26th December 2021 till stock sold. (OOVY does not do a Boxing Day sale. Our sale is the 1st Jan.)
2. You may however have sales using coupon codes via email marketing only ( not advertised on social media or coupons through your brand reps) or you may have sales inside your retail brick and mortar store anytime.
- We do not provide refunds or exchange for change of mind, so please choose carefully.
- If the goods are faulty or not true to design then we will then apply a credit or refund for agreed products.
- If there is a manufactures defect with any garment, please complete our returns request form with images and details of the defect for your refund or credit. Download Returns Form >
- We don’t accept return of faulty items that have been worn or returned without their tags.
Photos Of Products
- Oovy can provide high resolution photos on request via dropbox to promote the Oovy label for the use on approved stockists websites and/or any social media. Please note that these images remain the sole property of Oovy and we have final say on the usage of images.
- You may use any of the images from our website.
- All images published on Instagram featuring OOVY threads must include tags @oovykids and #oovykids. Failure to continually not tag the OOVY brand may result in us cancelling your wholesale account. Images taken from our Instagram and Facebook page must also include tags from our brand reps and permission from customers posting them. We take no responsibility for the images you share on social media.
- At Oovy we encourage stockists to use not only our images at anytime but also their own creative images of Oovy products in any market campaigns. Our aim is to promote you us much as we can on social media and if we love your images we are happy to promote and tag. Customers love flat-lays, photo-shoots on plain backgrounds and lifestyle shots, mixing them up can create an awesome social media profile.
- If you find any images you love from our latest collection that you love and would like to use for your website banners or marketing let us know and we will send you high resolution images.
At times we may give you a coupon code for a credit of a product, this coupon is valid for 6 mths after date of issue.
Our retail customer coupon codes for discounts cannot be used on wholesale orders. As we have one system, the coupon code may work but is invalid. You will either be asked to pay wholesale prices or be issued a refund. We have the right to cancel your order at our discretion.
We have the right to refuse a stockist or cancel a stockist order if a stockist is misleading in any way or form. We may do this at anytime if our brand is being represented in the wrong way.
Retails stores without a website will not be an approved stockist.
We do not approve retail stores with own brand to also sell OOVY brand products.
Stockists that mislead our brand reps in anyway, whether to tag them in clothes they have been given from OOVY or get brand reps to purchase on their discount codes one off products is not allowed, and will not continue to stock OOVY.
Fraudulent activities are highly monitored on our site and if fraud is detected Oovy shall resort all remedies available to us, and you shall be responsible for all costs and legal fees arising from these fraudulent activities.
Our agreement and these terms and conditions will be construed and governed according the laws of New South Wales.
We love feedback, it helps us grow and improve our products so we can give stockists and customers exactly what they want. Let us know what’s selling or not selling and what customers are saying about Oovy merchandise. Feedback good or bad…helps us stay ahead of the market.