By becoming an Oovy Brand Rep you agree to the Terms & Conditions below.
The Contract Period
The Brand Rep will be involved for the seasons collection either AW or SS (period of up to 6 months). Unless stated otherwise and if both parties are wanting to continue the contract after this period, the below terms and conditions still stand on a continuing contract.
What’s Involved As A Brand Rep
– Genuine enthusiasm and love for the products and brand shown in comments on Instagram.
– Actively searches Oovy, #oovykids #oovy and associated hashtags. Comments on other people’s photos of their little ones in Oovy.
– Scrolls through our comments feed and answers any questions about the brand we may have missed (we only get notification of the last 20 comments and likes on our feed, so we often miss comments and tags from our community)
– Other ideas besides photography include stories & reels on IG: Unboxing in stories, video review of each product.
– Tests products and give helpful honest advice on fittings and styles
– You were chosen not only for your gorgeous child, but for your photography skills and styling. It’s important image backgrounds are clear and professional. We prefer square style images.
– Represents the brand in public
– Oovy has the right to use these photographs without permission each time on their social media accounts also.
What The Brand Rep Gets In Return
–We will post you out clothing in your chosen sizes. You can photograph outfits in full Oovy head to toe and also mix with other brands is fine.
–Awesome discount for you and family for 6 months.
–The first to get the range of new seasons and styles. This will be automatically sent out to you when it arrives.
–Our unwavering support in anything and everything you need
–Our help in growing your own feed and platforms
–Lots of love and appreciation
We have the right to withdraw you from the contract anytime, without question if we find you are not abiding by the terms and condition.
If you have completed this Brand Rep form and agreed to the terms & condition and have received the clothes and not take photos. Your contract will end & We will have to invoice you for the products received as this is not a competition to win free clothing.